Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November 24th - CCAA and Travel to Chongqing (Lily)

Dad made me help pack up the night before. We were going to Chongqing in the afternoon. We went to CCAA where I saw the document rooms where adoptions are put together. We also learned how to do some Chinese Calligraphy in a class. They gave us Calligraphy brushes that we could take home.


[Dad and I out front of the documents room]

[Lily, Sophie, Chessie, Mya and Carli]


[Extreeme closeup of Carli - I was lucky to get this, Carli usually doesn't look right at me - lucky shot]

[Kathlene and Sophie in front of the records office]

I wonder who is taller?

After the CCAA we went to the Airport. Dad wouldn't let me ride on the luggage cart until after we dropped off most of the luggage. Then Carli and I rode the cart to Starbucks. Dad got both of us hot cocoa, but it was too hot. I made origami Samurai hats for all of my friends.
Then we went down to the gate and played for a while. We got on the plane and Sophie rode next to me. We made origami and we invented the billy-goat origami. remind me to show it to you when I get back.
After we landed we picked up our luggage and I got to ride on Kathlene's cart with Sophie. It was fun. We went to the hotel and then went to bed. I am excited because we get to see the Pandas tomorrow.
Lily.

1 comment:

Marcos Valle said...

Hi Lily,

Wow! Starbucks Hot Chocolate in China.... Wait till I tell Marc-Anthony, the king of hot cocoa. These are very cool pictures and I'm excited that you get to see the pandas up close. How did you like the calligraphy part? Did you get to keep the writing too? I'd like to see it... oh, yeah, and the origami too. Do you still have sharing in Mrs. Peppin's class? I can't remember... Well, I gotta go. It's almost time for school here. All the best. Have a happy thanksgiving with your dad and friends tomorrow - but wait! It's tomorrow there already! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Marquinho's dad